Wednesday, June 23, 2010

OLD STUFF

Yeah, I know, the PC term for 'old stuff' is 'Vintage'.... but being OLD, and having a direct tie to two of these bikes, I can call them anything I want.... so for your examination...

some Vintage stuff...



I can't confirm it at all, but I believe this to be the bike that I had on loan, for the 2nd part of the 1978 season....


Ah, not so vintage.... a race pic, taken recently....

Old type, but new.... track bike.... nice saddle....


This has to be the ugliest paint scheme of any DeRosa anywhere... and it's exactly the scheme my 'special order' frame had.....



Not really sure what this is.... but I like it




I just don't see Ugo creating a frame like this.... and I'd bet HE didn't... but someone else in the shop...




And.... a very very old trek (No. 12 out of the factory).... and this was mine.... can be seen on VintageTrek.com and FixedGearGallery.com (submission #50)




No comments:

Post a Comment